Also known as Dean Thomas from Gryffindor.
Also known as dAMN SON
221 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR
Whenever I hear people say that classical music is boring I just want to remind them that Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture called for a cannon to be fired a total of 16 times.
remove cattle from stage
that’s not even the best partkey terms include:
- “balance your chair on two legs”
- "continue swimming motion"
- "insert peanuts"
- "play ball!"
- "release the penguins"
- "gradually become agitated"
- "light explosives now….. and….. ….. now."
Can we only talk about how this piece is only four systems of music. FOUR. ALL THAT HAPPENING WITHIN FOUR SYSTEMS.
there will come a day where I don’t reblog this quote and today is not that day
- Beethoven: ARE YOU READY TO HEAR SOME SYMPHONIES?!
- Audience: *cheers*
- Beethoven: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!
first day of school more like “are there any hot people in my classes”